Private Limited Company registration is the most famous legal structure choice for organizations in India. A private limited Company can have at least two directors and a limit of fifty directors. The directors of a Private Limited Company have restricted risk to leasers. For a situation of default, banks/lenders can just sell company’s benefits yet not close to home resources of directors. On the off chance that you need to begin an company in India, at that point ensure your company is enrolled as Company Registration ought to be your first need.
New businesses and developing organizations incline toward private Limited Company as it permits outside funds to be raised effectively, limits the liabilities of its investors and empowers them to offer representative investment opportunities to pull in top ability.
Private Limited Company Registration should be possible through vedkee associates (company registration specialist) in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and other Indian urban areas. In the event that you need to enroll your very own organization, at that point you can thoroughly depend Vedkee Associates (company registration service provider ) . All the company registration data will be given to you by our specialists.
• Basic KYC : Pan card, Aadhar Card and Latest Passport Size photo of all directors
• ID proof : Voter ID card / Driving License / Passport (anyone required)
• Address Proof : Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill / Saving A/c Bank statement (anyone required)
• 2 Proposed Name of the company
• Nature of business to be carried out
• Email id and Mobile number of all directors
• Office address:
o Latest electricity Bill ( if owned by director)
o Rent agreement in the name of director and latest Electricity bill of owner ( if rented)
• DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) and DIN of Director
• COI, MOA, AOA of the company
• PAN, TAN of the company
• Opening of Current Account
• GST and MSME Registration
• PF and ESI Registration